Sunday, December 24, 2006

And the response

I actually received a response from CreativeSurge when I posted that, want to see it? Of course you do! Quote from Creativesurge:

"Someone just emailed me about this post and I felt the need to post a public reply.

Here are the facts, and Tony did not necessarily misrepresent any of
them:

- We acknowledged the fact the project is a couple months over-due and we're backlogged on a couple projects including another fchatter right now while playing catch-up.
- We gave you the complete source code when you asked for it (when you lied about certain things, which is also fine; we didn't bring it up)

Also consider this:

- You emailed us a couple days ago, wanted the complete site right away as you might have found someone else. We said can you give us another 2 days to at least patch up the bugs so your new developer doesn't need to run through them, and you said no thanks, I'll take it as it is.
- We offered to fully complete the project, along with a free new blog functionality and 1-year free hosting at no extra charge, and you can keep your final payment of $1500

Instead of twisting the story, here's our exact reply:


- Then you came on here and made this post saying we won't give you back anything, etc. when we didn't even have a chance to reply to you.
This was about 12 hours ago.

Correct my facts if they are wrong and I know it doesn't negate the fact that we're late on the project. We aren't looking to begin an e- battle in any way.

Let me know what you think of our version of the facts.

Thanks,"

No comments: